Home Stay Program
$750 per day
Take your weight-loss to the next level. Juan-Carlos is now offering a Home-Stay Program in which you are immersed into the Unsupersize Me world of health and nutrition. This program is designed to redefine what you thought was possible for your life.
Learn from Lisa how the Unsupersize Me Home Stay Program works for her.
How Does it work
During your stay you will benefit from one-on-one and group personal training sessions with Carly and the Zen team for 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. Personal training sessions will include one hour of strength and resistance training and one hour of cardio. Carly and his team of experienced, dedicated personal trainers will work with you to:
- Improve your strength and endurance
- Devise custom workouts you can follow yourself at home or in your own gym
- Develop good form and posture to avoid injuries
- Motivate you to achieve your fitness goals
- Track your body fat % and fitness improvements
- Work around any injuries
- 'Fun' sessions where you have a go at new sports and activities such as tennis, rock climbing and off-road biking
- Celebrate your progress
Working with Carly and the Zen team, you will achieve new things and find yourself doing activities you never thought you'd be able to do. Training sessions are tailored to you and your needs and will accomplish your fitness goals.
FOOD, COOKING INSTRUCTION AND NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE
Food and nutrition is a key part of this program. You will spend time with Carly and his team in the kitchen every day, learning how to prepare and cook whole food plant-based meals and healthy snacks. This price also includes all your food and drink for the duration of your stay. Your food and nutrition program will include:
- One-to-one cooking and food preparation tuition
- Nutrition tutorials throughout your stay
- Learning techniques such as juicing, dehydrating and making healthy desserts
- Access to Carly's kitchen, equipment and tools to practice for yourself
- Access to nutrition and health documentaries to watch throughout your stay
- A guided shopping trip - learn to navigate grocery shopping on your new eating plan
- Introduction to growing your own vegetables
- Eating out - at least one night you will go with Carly to eat out, learn to navigate menus and ask for the right information in restaurants.
- You will also receive free copies of our whole food plant-based kitchen e-guide and beginners' recipe e-book to start you off back at home.
Stay in your own room in comfort and privacy at Carly's exclusive home in a secluded, tranquil setting in South West Gainesville - the ideal place to kick start your new healthy lifestyle. Lodging includes:
- Access to the outdoor pool and sauna
- Bedding, towels and basic toiletries provided
- Your own private bathroom with shower and WC
- Use of the tennis court
- Use of the kitchen and communal areas of the house, including TV and music room
- Secure private parking
- Laundry facilities
Staying with Carly will give you the chance to immerse yourself entirely in the Unsupersize Me process in a setting that has been purpose built for facilitating a healthy lifestyle. You will be supported by Carly and his team every day, every step of the way.