Unsupersize Me is a movie documentary about making a few simple changes and regaining a life!
Unsupersize Me Course
Are you ready to lose weight like Tracy Ryan did in Unsupersize Me?
Now you can learn the secrets used that lead Tracy Ryan to lose 200 lbs in a year. Carly Asse reveals how to be prepared with healthy snacks, juice, eat out, and be mentality required to maximize your weight loss and reach your ultimate health. Asse also reveals the exact workout programs used for the film that maximize weight loss potential!
Interested in training with Carly?
Juan-Carlos Asse, owner of Zen Fitness and director of the award winning documentary, Unsupersize Me, has been training for over 15 years. With his expertise and guidance, his clients have achieved amazing results, including many individuals losing over 100 pounds using his methods which encompass a whole food plant based nutrition plan coupled with his specialized training regimen.
"I teach people how to eat and exercise to reach their optimum level of health and sustain it for the rest of their lives. It's not difficult, it's just a matter of learning how to do it. My goal is for each client to learn wi thin a month all they will need to know to achieve their goals."
Option 1: Online Training
With online training with Juan-Carlos you gain access to the Unsupersize Me workout regimen, cooking videos, shopping lessons, recipes, and a personal Skype session with Juan-Carlos.
Cost: $500 per month
Option 2: Homestay with Carly
Program components and costs:
Training - $150 per hour
During your stay you will benefit from one-on-one and group personal training sessions with Carly and the Zen team for 2 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Personal training sessions will include one hour of strength and resistance training and one hour of cardio. Carly and his team of experienced, dedicated personal trainers will work with you to:
- Improve your strength and endurance
- Devise bespoke workouts you can follow yourself at home or in your own gym
- Develop good form and posture to avoid injuries
- Motivate you to achieve your fitness goals
- Track your body fat % and fitness improvements
- Work around any injuries
- 'Fun' sessions where you have a go at new sports and activities such as tennis, rock climbing and off-road biking
- Celebrate your progress
- Working with Carly and the Zen team, you will achieve new things and find yourself doing activities you never thought you'd be able to do. Training sessions are tailored to you and your needs and will work with your specific fitness goals if you have them.
Food, cooking instruction and nutritional guidance - $250 per day
Food and nutrition is a key part of this program. You will spend time with Carly and his team in the kitchen every day, learning how to prepare and cook whole food plant-based meals and healthy snacks. This price also includes all your food and drink for the duration of your stay.
Your food and nutrition program will include:
- One-to-one cooking and food preparation tuition
- Nutrition tutorials throughout your stay
- Learning techniques such as juicing, dehydrating and making healthy desserts
- Access to Carly's kitchen, equipment and tools to practice for yourself
- Access to nutrition and health documentaries to watch throughout your stay
- A guided shopping trip - learn to navigate grocery shopping on your new eating plan
- Introduction to growing your own vegetables
- Eating out - at least one night you will go with Carly to eat out, learn to navigate menus and ask for the right information in restaurants.
- You will also receive free copies of our whole food plant-based kitchen e-guide and beginners' recipe e-book to start you off back at home.
Lodging - $200 per night
Stay in your own room in comfort and privacy at Carly's exclusive home in a secluded, tranquil setting in South West Gainesville - the ideal place to kick start your new healthy lifestyle.
- Access to the outdoor pool and sauna
- Bedding, towels and basic toiletries provided
- Your own private bathroom with shower and WC
- Use of the tennis court
- Use of the kitchen and communal areas of the house, including TV and music room
- Secure private parking
- Laundry facilities
Staying with Carly will give you the chance to immerse yourself entirely in the Unsupersize Me process in a setting that has been purpose built for facilitating a healthy lifestyle. You will be supported by Carly and his team every day, every step of the way.